With more top drivers joining SWORKz, this has helped in the development and improvement of our 1/10 off road electric buggies. The brand new SWORKz S14-3 is a direct result of that. Based on the success of the S14-2, SWORKz further developed its 1/10 off road buggy and came out with the S14-3. One of its most unique features is the 5mm Axle Universal Cross Drive Shaft that were specially designed and made from Sworkz 1/8th buggy steel material.
For carpet off road racing, we gave up the pivot ball system and went with the C-Hub steering system. Standard included the new Centre Slipper Clutch System. With the new C-Hub system, the S14-3 now has a new and improved front and rear suspension shock system. The S14-3 new design front and rear arms are made from strong composite nylon materials. We will also offer newly developed _carbon fiber” arms later as option parts. The T-7075 aluminum chassis with its center twist system gives more rear grip. When equipped with the new front and rear upper carbon decks, the buggy has more traction.
The S14-3 includes many high quality parts, a refined shock system and option parts. Many SWORKz Factory Team Option Parts are included. SWORKz utilizes only the highest quality materials and industry leading manufacturing processes resulting in a faster, stronger, and more reliable vehicle.
The S14-3 Pro Kit is designed to win.
S14-3 Kit Features:
- SWORKz T7075 aluminum B.H.C(Black Hard Coated) chassis with its new center flex system design.
- High performance CNC crown gears and pinion gears.
- Unique 5mm Axle Universal Cross Drive Shafts.
- New Centre Slipper Clutch System.
- New Pro-composite Carbon Fiber shock towers with new geometry Shock Positions.
- New design shock bodies with 3mm Teflon hard coated shafts.
- S14-3 front and rear arms made from strong composite nylon materials.
- Kit comes standard with both 9 and 11 degree front C Hubs.
- New Adjustable Steering Plate with New Bell Crank.
- Full aluminum arm holders with adjustable Toe-in Block.
- SWORKz Aluminum Steering Servo Mount.
- S14-3 Velocity 2.0 Body Shell with Formula Bulkhead Wing.